Scte & Smpte
At this point this feature is only available upon request and integrated in the Producer event type.
Contact email@example.com if you want to use to this feature.
Following actions are made possible for SCTE-35 and SMPTE markers
SCTE-35 & SMPTE messages from the input can be passed through (included) in the data stream to the outputs.
Insert SCTE-35 messages during an invent for ad insertion
1. Add SCTE / SMTPE info to a stream
- Open the stream tab from the dashboard
- Create a new stream / edit an existing stream
- When you select the SRT stream type (input & output), fill in the SCTE PID & SMPTE PID fields
- ! this functionality only works for SRT streams
2. Passthrough the data during an event
Kiswe does automatic passthrough of the data if you add an input stream with a SCTE / SMPTE PID and an output stream with a completed SCTE or SMPTE PID.
3. Insert SCTE-35 markers to an event
- Spin up a Producer event (! this functionality only works in the Producer)
- Go to the SCTE Markers tab
- 6 Hardcoded markers are added
- Pressing them will submit the marker to the SCTE stream
- A notification is added in the program mode as confirmation of the insertion.