Sources supported in Switcher
In Kiswe Switcher different sources can be added to an event.
Types of sources
- Live stream: SRT & RTMP streams are supported. Once streams are added to the stream manager in the studio they can be selected in the event from a list. Learn here how you can add a live stream.
- Graphics: Single or multiple full screen graphics can be added as a source in a box, think about slates, statistics, team positions etc. We advice to create these assets in 1920x1080 resolution.
- Web source: Add a weblink / URL of a page you want to stream or from a 3rd party platform.
- Guests: add 1 or more guests casters to the production. Learn here how you can add a guest
- Clips (Coming soon): Add one or more videoclips
- Layout (Coming soon)
- Replay (Coming soon)
Add a source
- Press to add a source in an empty box
- Select the type of source
- Select the source now
- Press the add button to add it as a source
After you added the source, you will be redirected to the scene panel so you can add layers, audio streams or transitions to that scene.
NOTE: For streams, guests and web sources only 1 source can be added to the box; for graphics and clips multiple assets can be uploaded.