Spin up a new event by pressing the green 'new Production' button and complete the small wizard.
After pressing this only the name, start & end date can be changed.
- Test: When the production is for testing purposes and will not be billed. Note that you only have a specific amount of monthly testing hours. The output will have a watermark on it.
- Name: Give the production a name
- Template: If you have created templates and want to use one. Select the template from the dropdown.
- Region: Select the closest region to the production / stream ingests. This field will determine where we spin up machines in the cloud to run your production.
- Quality: Select the highest output quality of the event.
- Crew location: Indicate if the crew is situated over 1 or more continents. We will add a bit more buffering in the beginning of the event to assure that everything is synchronized for multi continent events
- Start & end date: Indicate the start and end date of the event. You will be billed for these hours in the event. Note that the cloud machine start 30 minutes before the start date in order to be ready by the start time
- Open: to enter the event and start setting it up
- Save: to go back to the dashboard and set it up later