This manual is designed to guide talents on how to enter a production in Kiswe Cloud Studio, ensuring a smooth and successful live broadcasting experience. Whether you are a presenter, guest speaker, or performer, following these steps will help you seamlessly join a production and engage with the audience. Let's get started!
Important: use the latest version of the chrome browser to use Kiswe
Step 1: Register at Kiswe
- Check your email for an invitation from the production team to join their Kiswe Cloud Studio production team.
- Press the join button
- Fill in your credentials on the registration page
Step 2: Prepare your equipment and environment
- Set up your equipment, including a reliable computer or device, webcam, and microphone. Ensure they are in good working condition.
- Find a quiet and well-lit environment for your participation in the production. Minimize background noise and distractions to maintain a professional atmosphere.
Step 3: Perform a connection test
- Press the ‘Test connection’ button
- Select the mic and camera you want to use
- Grant access to Kiswe to use the devices via 2 popups that appear in the browser
- 4 elements will be checked now
- Can you see the stream
- Can you hear the stream
- Can you see yourself
- Can you hear yourself
If everything went well, you are good to go. If not, please check your internet connection or change the devices that you are using.
Step 4. Enter the production
- Click on the event you want to join
- Once loaded, press one more time to enter the even
Step 5: Start streaming
- Press on the bottom left button
- Select the devices you want to use
- Allow Kiswe access to use these devices, by granting access in the 2 popups that appear