Switching between layouts is done automatically and the guests are also selected automatically when the settings are set well in the settings panel. The hotswitch mode is turned on too. This fan room functions automatically.
Elements of the station room and the options
Station: the direct preview of the station
Graph: diagnostics of the station stream
Change: use the backup stream
Guests: boxes for anonymous guests. We have more than 5 boxes, but the first 5 will be added in the layout.
Layouts: different layouts for the different number of guests
You can edit the fan rooms from the station room.
Layouts: Only the station need to be allocated to the correct box for each layout, the guests will be filled up automatically
- Guests: Guest links are available. It's 1 link per room
- Station: add the station, this is the same as a regular guest, but we added it as different category to make it easy to find back.
Master the audio volumes of the guests & station
Not needed, since no one will be in this room
- Ouput: no need to assign an output
Switch layouts: ON
- Will switch automatically to different layout if guest sign up
- Assign the correct layout per amount of guests
Select guests: ON
- It will automatically assign guests to the empty boxes in the layout
- When over 5 guests, and a guests drops, guest number 6 will be added
Guest approval: OFF
- Guests need to be moderated, so not automatically added