- Switch panel
- Scene panel
- Layer panel
- Audio panel
- Crew panel
- Commentator panel
- Setting panel
Here you switch between the slates & the rooms with the cut button. The press on the cut button will also be used to record the Fan room and create a clip automatically that you can find in the Clipper section on the dashboard.
Elements of the station room and the options
Station: the direct preview of the station
- Graph: diagnostics of the station stream
- Change: use the backup stream
Fan rooms: the rooms needed for that day events
- Intercom: talk to the room directly to let them now they will be up soon
Slates: a graphic box with slates
- Arrows: show previous / next slate
You can edit the fan rooms from the station room.
- Delete guests
- Use individual talkback to a guest
- Add a stinger to the fan room
Here you can add global layers, keys, for logo's or a slate for technical issues
Master the audio volumes of the rooms
Master the audio volumes of all the crew members
- Select the output stream to send the program to
- Confirm that the automation settings are turned off.
Before you can use the talkback and the intercom you need to start streaming and connect your devices.
- Press the camera icon at the bottom right
- Allow access to Kiswe to use your audio and video
- Select the devices you want to use
- And select the region you are located (need to be as close as possible for low latency & high quality)
- Press Start and the streaming starts & you can use the communication tools. See that the button turned red. Pressing the button again wil ask you to disable the streaming again.