Master the audio streams on this panel. Change the volume, mute, or listen to individual audio streams added to the Switcher event.
There are 3 elements in this panel
- Audio menu: option to switch to monitor mix and add audio only streams
- Stream overview: list of all audio streams in the event
- Monitor mix: the local personalised audio mix
- Monitor mix: switch to the monitor mix, the personalized audio setup, indicated w a blue background
- "+" button: Add audio only streams to the event
Audio stream name
Diagnostics: hover to see the diagnostics of the stream
- Options: click to see the dropdown with options to delete the stream or see advanced diagnostics
- Edit: Double click to change the name of the audio stream
- Diagnostics: hover to see the diagnostics of the stream
- Headphone: Listen to the individual stream
- Volume meter: Change the volume of the audio stream
- Mute: mute the stream
This is a personal, local audio mix, where you can set the volume meters and select different audio streams to listen too; independently for the program output. Click on the streams headphone to listen to the stream; you can select multiple to create your own audio mix.